2021 Ford Explorer
What can we help you with today?
Available Trim Levels and Options
- Explorer: Enjoy the flexibility of three-row seating supported by your choice of rear or four-wheel drive. Its 2.3L turbocharged engine churns out 300 horsepower while earning an EPA-estimated 29 mpg highway. A power liftgate, automatic high beams, and programmable climate control offer an upscale experience.
- XLT: The reverse sensing system prevents you from bumping the back of the garage. Heated front seats and steering wheel fight off frosty starts. Smart entry and start are complemented by lane keep assist and driver attention alerts. Chrome exterior accents add polish.
- Limited: Experience more features at your fingertips including wireless smartphone charging, configurable daytime running lights, and power-fold mirrors. Bright roof rails, chrome dual exhaust, and power side mirrors with downlights add to its big and bold presence.
- Limited Hybrid: Tow up to 5,000 pounds while saving on fuel with the 3.3L hybrid engine producing 318 combined horsepower. You are treated to a world of premium perks including SYNC with navigation, a 12-speaker sound system, and a 4G LTE WiFi hotspot. LED lamps on all corners cut through the dark without straining the batteries.
- ST: Take the crew exploring with available intelligent 4-wheel drive, the 3.0L EcoBoost engine, and tow up to 5,600 pounds. Leather seats that are heated in the first and second row, and the power-folding third row reduce complaints from the back. Active Park Assist puts you in your spot without worry.
- Platinum: Expand your horizons and travel in total comfort with second-row captain's chairs, Tri-Diamond leather seating, and a dual-pane moonroof. The hands-free liftgate offers a helping hand. Quad chrome exhaust tips and satin aluminum trim provide the final accent to your styling ride.
The 2021 Ford Explorer features the flexible seating you need to knock out your to-do list. Order yours with a split-bench second row to accommodate up to seven or select the captain's chairs for easier access to the back. The central console provides USB outlets to the first and second row. The tri-zone automatic climate control and sunshades help the kids beat the heat on sunny days. Voice-recognition technology makes using the available SYNC navigation system a breeze.
Load up your 2021 Ford Explorer using the available hands-free power liftgate and rear bumper step. Opt for the quad exhaust tips and be the envy of the neighborhood when you put the pedal down. Find a grille that speaks to your sense of style such as matte black or satin chrome. Complete your ride in your favorite color including Stone Gray, Infinite Blue Metallic, or Agate Black. An available twin-panel moonroof add sunshine and smiles.