2021 Ford Escape
What can we help you with today?
Available Trim Levels and Options
- S: The 1.5-liter Turbo I3 and eight-speed automatic transmission delivers 181 hp and 190 lb.-ft. of torque with front-wheel drive. Curve Control adjusts the throttle and brakes to keep you steady around curves.
- SE: The front bucket seats are upholstered in unique cloth, and the passenger seatback adds a map pocket for extra convenience. Privacy glass guards the second-row side windows and liftgate.
- SE Hybrid: The hybrid trim relies on the 2.5-liter Atkinson-cycle I4 and an 88 kW electric motor that charges a liquid-cooled lithium-ion battery, which maximizes mileage.
- SE Plug-In Hybrid: Charge up the powerplant in as little as 3.5 hours when you use a 240-volt Level 2 Charger. The batteries are stored under the passenger compartment to maximize the room inside the cabin.
- SEL: The Reverse Sensing System tells you how close you're getting to an object in your rear through a series of beeps. Effortlessly load the cargo space by pushing a button to open the power liftgate.
- SEL Hybrid: Use the built-in memory to store the position of the driver's seat and the sideview mirrors on the driver and passenger side.
- SEL Plug-In Hybrid: To define your drive, you can choose modes like Eco to maximize fuel efficiency, Sport for an assertive feel, Normal to balance excitement and efficiency, Slippery for slippery surface, and Sand for the desert or beach.
- Titanium: When this trim is equipped with the Class II Trailer Tow Package, the 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine tows up to 3,500 lbs. while putting out 250 hp and 280 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Titanium Hybrid: Adaptive Cruise Control keeps you at a safe distance from the next vehicle by adjusting your speed.
- Titanium Plug-In Hybrid: Active Park Assist 2.0 automatically steers you into a tight parallel or reverse perpendicular parking spot.
In the 2021 Ford Escape, available SYNC® 3, lets you use its capacitive touchscreen or voice commands to get turn-by-turn directions, play music, or make phone calls. The available 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot connects up to 10 devices to the Internet simultaneously. Glowing behind the steering wheel is the available 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster that you can configure with the information you want to view.
Colors like Velocity Blue, Rapid Red Metallic, or Desert Gold can personalize the exterior of the 2021 Ford Escape. Customize the vehicle even more with the SE Sport Appearance Package, which comes with the 19-inch machined-face Ebony-painted aluminum wheels, black front and rear skid plates, a high-gloss black grille with chrome surround, black upper window molding with black beltline molding, and high-gloss black skullcap mirrors.